All donation for equipment are made with the understanding that it would be used the best way possible to ensure the achievement of network objectives.
Our network depends on this donation for equipments to reach out to countless numbers tormented by diseases associated with special pathogens. All funds meant for SPPARE-NET Limited for equiment shall be based on donation from well-meaning and interested persons and established organizations. The donation shall be made based on the fact that:
1. Donors identified with the objectives of SPPARE-NET Limited.
2. The Equipment donated shall be used to enhance the chances of realizing the aims and objectives of SPPARE-NET Limited.
3. AnyEquipments acquired, including donations, contributions and bequests, shall be paid into Network account (see details below)
4. All funds must be applied to the objectives of SPPARE-NET alone.
5. All financial transactions shall be accounted for at the AGM
6. The SPPARE-NET’s accounting year shall run from 01 January to 31 December. All donations would be acknowledged through an email and later confirmed on receipt of the donation. A link will also be created to lead customers to your site if your URL is provided. To achieve this, we recommend all financial donations to our network to be by bank telegraphic transfer to the account details below.
Since this method of transfer may take up to 5 working days for donations to be received in our Bank account, we recommend scanned copies of the forms used in all financial transfers/transactions to be scanned and sent to us by e-mail attachment, for official acknowledgement of donations and appreciation of donors, long before confirmation of receipt.
Donations may include but not limited to: Money and/or equipments for use in network activities including research, training, monitoring/evaluation of ongoing projects, validation studies of local drugs, intervention studies, clinical trials, prevention and control of diseases among others and also for other projects within network objectives! For more information please contact us through [email protected] or through our Director General.