Support Special Pathogens Research Network limited and Special Pathogens Journals with what ever you have and can give out willingly. When you support us with your substance, we will receive your gift based on the fact that there is no dues whatsoever payable by any member or intending members. This is because our financial policy clearly states that all funds meant for out network shall be obtained from donation, from well-meaning persons and established organizations. Your support must be in the form of donations made based on the fact that
- The donors have read and identified with the objectives of Special Pathogens Research Network limited
- The money donated shall be used to enhance the chances of realizing Special Pathogens Research Network limited aims and objectives.
- Any money, donations, contributions and bequests, shall be paid into used for the interest of Special Pathogens Research Network limited
- All funds must be applied to the objectives of the Special Pathogens Research Network limited alone.
- Any deeds, cheques etc relating to our bank account shall be signed by the DG and one other principal staff
- Any income/expenditure shall be the responsibility of the Treasurer of the Special Pathogens Research Network limited
- Official accounts shall be maintained, and will be independently audited annually
- An annual financial report shall be presented at the Annual General Meeting of the Special Pathogens Research Network limited
- The accounting year shall run from 01 January to 31 December.
- Donations are preferably by bank transfer from any bank to: Attention Professor Agwu Ezera
DFCU Bank Uganda Account Number 01981011172776 OR
Finance Trust Bank Uganda, Account number is 401214000033
You may also wish to support us with other things such as reagents glassware, equipment as the case may be.