At a conference, going back to the drawing board to get the first things right is necessary now that COVID-19 has continued to spread even among the vaccinated population, and people continue to die of the virus.
This, therefore, made it necessary for the world to go back to the drawing board to get the first things right.
This meeting is for all stakeholders including but limited to Doctors, Medical Lab scientists, Biomedical researchers, University lecturers, students, Public health officers, Pharmacists, Lab managers, public and private sectors, donor agencies, and many more
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text.
Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Special Pathogens and Associated Disease Scientific [SPADS] Virtual Conference September 23-25, 2021
DATE: September 23th-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 10th, 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
COVID-19 caused by Severe acute respiratory syndrome Corona-virus 2 (SARS COV 2) is a special pathogen that has killed over a million people worldwide.
It has already mutated over 4 times within two years of its emergence. The global health systems are overwhelmed by the unique challenges presented by these virus strains.
Efforts to Vaccinate the world have been impressive in the developed world but remain a big challenge in the developing nations.
The spread of the SARS COV 2 variants has been reported in many parts of the world including among those already fully vaccinated against the virus a challenge never before seen in the disease prevention principles.
Any meeting that brings together global best brains to exchange ideas on how best to defeat this pandemic is welcome and embraced
SPADS Topics include but are not limited to
Session 1: Innovations in point of care diagnostics
- Innovations in global disease control strategies
- Impacts of non-communicable disease in global disease epidemics
- Innovations in point of care diagnostics and disease epidemics
- Molecular Epidemiology of Neglected/Poly-microbial diseases
- Management of disease epidemic in a resource-limited setting
Session 2: Tropical disease epidemic
- Hospital and community-acquired infections
- Updates in rolling back Tropical disease epidemic
- Global Research trends in emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases
- Microbial Pathogenesis and Virulence
- Immunology of Infections
Session 3: Antimicrobial Stewardship/
- Molecular Mechanism of Resistance
- Antimicrobial Stewardship/Resistance/production/quality control
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control Measures and Cure
- Vaccines/ Vaccination / Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Genital/Urinary Tract Infections
Session 4: Sepsis
- Surgical Site Infections/Soft Tissue infections and ulcers
- Blood Stream Infections/Sepsis
- Updates in new Viral infections (e.g. Ebola and Zika)
- Tuberculosis/HIV/Hepatitis/Malaria Disease
- Microbial Forensics and Molecular Basis of Bacteria disease
Session 5: Zoonosis and Childhood Infectious Diseases
- Animal Infectious Diseases/ Zoonosis
- Plant Disease Modelling and Parameter Estimation
- Advances in Diagnosis/Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric/Childhood Infectious Diseases
- Miscellaneous infections disease
To Register for the SPADS Virtual Conference 2021. on September 25-26th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to us at [email protected]
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you better.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: [email protected] or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Pathogens Journals
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.